I am a 3rd year PhD student supervised by Fabien Lotte, within the National Institute of Computer Science and Technology — Inria, team Potioc in Bordeaux, France; and Jeremie Mattout, within the National Institute of Health and Medical Sciences — Inserm, team DyCog as part of CRNL (Centre for Research in Neuroscience in Lyon, France). Within the BCI-LIFT project, my goal is to improve Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs) of Motor Imagery and P300, by using user centered design and adapting online the BCI task (environment, feedback and instructions) according to user states and performances.
- BCI Conference in Graz – September (9/18/2017)
- Sonification BCI in Marseilles – July (7/28/2017)
- NaT conference in Berlin – July (7/20/2017)
- JJC-ICON Bordeaux – June (6/15/2017)
- BCI courses at the CHI Conference in Denver – May (5/8/2017)
- NeuroFeedback Day in Paris – January (1/25/2017)
- Creation of French BCI Society in Paris – Jan (1/24/2017)